Saturdays at 6:15 pm
Every week, youth meet to do church together. It is a safe and caring environment where youth can pursue the presence of God and build community with each other. The services are led by a great youth leader team and the youth serve in all areas including worship, tech, ushering, greeting, creative arts, etc.
Following the service there are separate events for junior high and high school/recent grads.
Event information is available on our calendar.
For more information on the Gate Community click here.
Contact Wade Gardiner - Pastor of Grade 5-6, Youth & Young Adults.
Please note the following dates:
- September 24 - MTY Go Service
- October 28-30 - Fall Camp (No regular service or events this weekend.
- November 5 - Gate Takeover Weekend (Our service will combine with the main service at 6:15 pm in the West Auditorium)
- November 12 - MTY Go Service
- December 17 - Christmas Banquet & Service
- December 24 & 31 - No Gate Service or Events