Support for Unplanned Pregnancy in Edmonton & Area
"If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we know that you may be feeling fear and confusion. Our trained peer counsellors will help you explore all your options by giving you factual information. We’ll show you respect and give you the time and space necessary to make your decision, in a confidential and non-judgmental environment."
For more information go to the Pregnancy Care Centre website.
2018 Item/Gift List
Please bring all items before February 26.
- Walmart cards, $10-$100
- Superstore cards, $10-$100
- Please drop Store Gift Cards in the offering basket (weekends) or take to Heartland front office (weekends)
Virtual Baby Bottle Drive
- Donate online through the Pregnancy Care Centre by clicking here.
- 0-3 months sleepers
- Diapers size 1, 2
- Baby wash, lotion, shampoo (regular sizes)
- Small bibs
- Crib sheets
- Baby rattles, soothers
- Baby clothes, sizes 0-18 months
- Toilet paper
- Keurig coffee pods
- Juice boxes
- Copy paper
- Coffee Mate
- Garbage bags
- Dishwasher tabs
- Recycle bags
- For volunteer opportunities contact PCC directly at 780-424-2624
- Prayer Angels - join the PCC Prayer Team
- Event help - e.g: yearly WALK for Life fundraiser (set up)