Get connected with other women!
Come learn, grow and build relationships in a safe and loving environment.
Women of all ages are welcome. Join us as we learn to pursue a life defined by the Spirit of God. Heart to Heart is a gathering of small groups for women of all ages who meet Wednesday mornings from September to April.
Weekly 9:15 - 11:00 am on Wednesdays
Nursery-Kindergarten child care provided by TenderHearts. It is provided by regular volunteers and supplemented by our small groups on a scheduled rotation.
Dates to note:
- September 12 - Fall Kickoff Brunch (please bring a brunch item to share)
- November 14 - No Heart to Heart (fall break)
- November 28 - Christmas Brunch (please bring a brunch item to share)
- December - There is no Heart to Heart during the month of December. We will resume meeting on January 16.
- Fear and Faith by Trillia Newbell
- This study invites women to explore their fears and how those fears impact their relationships, self-esteem, peace of mind and walk with God. Trillia will walk through Scriptures that show God's love and strength when we are afraid and His faithfulness in times of trouble.